We support our buyers with ideal high quality products and high level service. Becoming the specialist manufacturer in this sector, we have gained rich practical experience in producing and managing for 11 Years Factory Koowheel hoverseat hoverkart hoverboard kart for 6/8/10inch hoverboards Supply to Iran, With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and good service, we will be your best business partner. We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
Koowheel Hoverseat Hoverkart Hovercart Hoverboard kart videos:
1. 3 different hoverseats Comparition test video：
2. Koowheel hoverseat kids drift show video：
3. Koowheel Testing room:
This is a brilliant video sent to us by some satisfied but also quite mad customers who put this great video together the other month.
Although we don’t encourage this sort of use, you can see clearly from the way these are being used that our scooters are well engineered and only use quality components and materials.
There are many brands of this scooter; Phunkeeduck, Monorover, IO Hawk, Airboard etc. and then there is ours which is THE SELF BALANCING SCOOTER and not is ours better than the competition, we are the best priced! We sell the standard 7″ Wheeled scooter as shown in this video and also the larger 10″ Wheeled scooter and the Self Balancing Unicycle. We only use quality motors and Samsung Batteries.
UPDATE: Took one star off because the little rubber bumpers just keep falling off. It’s driving me crazy. (without the rubber bumpers, when you step off the whole thing goes ‘limp’ and falls over, smashing the brittle plastic into the ground. It doesn’t stay standing automatically unless you balance it just right). I had to tape the bumpers on (see video), and even with that they fall off. It seems the rubber bumpers were an after thought.
✏️ Quick thoughts to supplement my video demonstration.
- Expensive, but super fun if you’re okay with the price.
- Take about 15 mins to get proficient. From 7 years old to 65, I’ve tested it on all… it’s very intuitive. (but scary at first!)
- Bluetooth speaker is LOUD! (I love it)
- Works on cement, hardwood floor, and sidewalks… not on grass as the photo infers! (unless it’s really hard turf).
- Super long lasting… seriously I’ve charged this thing once (several weeks ago), and it’s still going strong.
- It’s heavy! Don’t be carrying this with you while traveling or you’ll be cursing the weight.
- Perfect for videographers who want a smooth, steady shot. I’m using this thing at weddings.
- Overall, it’s extremely responsive. You can stop on a dime with this thing, even when going full-tilt.
Note: I was given a sample of this product in exchange for a review and demonstration, which of course has no bearing on the honesty of my opinions regarding the product. Hope my demonstration and test helps!