We are proud of the high customer satisfaction and wide acceptance due to our persistent pursuit of high quality both on product and service for 16 Years manufacturer 27 Years Factory Koowheel hoverseat hoverkart hoverboard kart for 6/8/10inch hoverboards for Afghanistan Manufacturers for Bolivia Importers, Create Values,Serving Customer!" is the aim we pursue. We sincerely hope that all customers will establish long term and mutually beneficial cooperation with us.If you wish to get more details about our company, Please contact with us now.
Koowheel Hoverseat Hoverkart Hovercart Hoverboard kart videos:
1. 3 different hoverseats Comparition test video：
2. Koowheel hoverseat kids drift show video：
3. Koowheel Testing room:
After testing two of these things, this is my favorite.
✏️ Quick thoughts to supplement my video demonstration.
- Main differences: The smaller (6.5 inch) wheels are easier for smaller people, say under size 9 shoe. It’s just the board base is smaller.
- The design on this particular board is such that when it tips over after stepping off, the lip/edge doesn’t slam into the ground. My other Swagway kept getting chips taken out of the plastic every time I stepped off.
- Much more responsive comparatively. It’s hard to explain, but it just responds faster.
Now on to the what I think of these so-called “Swagways:
- They’re expensive, but they are incredibly fun. You will be giggling like a mad man.
- Take about 15 mins to get proficient. From 7 years old to 65, I’ve tested it on all… it’s very intuitive. (but scary at first!)
- Bluetooth speaker is LOUD! (I love it)
- Works on cement, hardwood floor, and sidewalks. And stay out of the rain.
- Super long lasting… seriously I’ve charged this thing once (several weeks ago), and it’s still going strong.
- It’s heavy! Don’t be carrying this with you while traveling or you’ll be cursing the weight.
- Perfect for videographers who want a smooth, steady shot. I’m using this thing at weddings.
- Overall, it’s extremely responsive. You can stop on a dime with this thing, even when going full-tilt.
- If you’re a large person (over 260lbs), I’d suggest heeding the warning and staying off. You don’t want to be responsible for a $500 devices breaking because of your weight. (that’s a little embarassing)
Note: I was given a sample of this product in exchange for a review and demonstration, which of course has no bearing on the honesty of my opinions regarding the product. Hope my demonstration and test helps!
The Transformer Electric Folding Mobility Scooter http://www.progressmobility.com/trasformer-electric-scooter.html
The Transformer is the only thoroughly electric folding scooter in the Usa. There is nothing at all else like it on the industry. This effortless to use, ultra transportable electric scooter offers the final in convenience. Giving Remote Command operation and manual if essential. The Transformer has a 300lb fat capability and comes conventional with a lightweight Lithium battery (13.five Miles on a single cost).
Completely Automatic Folding & Unfolding
Perfect for Aircraft & Cruise Ships
300lb Body weight Ability
13.five Miles on a Single Cost