owing to good service, a variety of high quality products, competitive prices and efficient delivery, we enjoy a good reputation among our customers. We are an energetic company with wide market for Newly Arrival Koowheel D3M Longboard Electric Skateboard with bluetooth remote control Export to Adelaide, Our company will continue to adhere to the " superior quality, reputable, the user first " principle wholeheartedly. We warmly welcome friends from all walks of life to visit and give guidance, work together and create a brilliant future!
We’ve been testing the Focus Styles Self-Balancing Unicycle, which you may possibly have found Adam journey on an episode of Mythbusters. The most recent V3 model can speed up to 12 miles for every hour and journey uphills, all without having any pedaling. Will’s become proficient at using the SBU, and exhibits us how it works!
Understand a lot more about the Focus Styles SBU at: http://focusdesigns.com/
Subscribe for a lot more films! http://www.youtube.com/subscription_centre?insert_consumer=testedcom
Comply with us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/testedcom
Get updates on Fb: http://www.facebook.com/testedcom
Norman Chan http://www.twitter.com/nchan
Will Smith http://www.twitter.com/willsmith
Joey Fameli http://www.twitter.com/joeyfameli
Adam Savage http://www.twitter.com/donttrythis
Jamie Hyneman http://www.twitter.com/jamienotweet
Many thanks for observing!
UPDATE: Took one star off because the little rubber bumpers just keep falling off. It’s driving me crazy. (without the rubber bumpers, when you step off the whole thing goes ‘limp’ and falls over, smashing the brittle plastic into the ground. It doesn’t stay standing automatically unless you balance it just right). I had to tape the bumpers on (see video), and even with that they fall off. It seems the rubber bumpers were an after thought.
✏️ Quick thoughts to supplement my video demonstration.
- Expensive, but super fun if you’re okay with the price.
- Take about 15 mins to get proficient. From 7 years old to 65, I’ve tested it on all… it’s very intuitive. (but scary at first!)
- Bluetooth speaker is LOUD! (I love it)
- Works on cement, hardwood floor, and sidewalks… not on grass as the photo infers! (unless it’s really hard turf).
- Super long lasting… seriously I’ve charged this thing once (several weeks ago), and it’s still going strong.
- It’s heavy! Don’t be carrying this with you while traveling or you’ll be cursing the weight.
- Perfect for videographers who want a smooth, steady shot. I’m using this thing at weddings.
- Overall, it’s extremely responsive. You can stop on a dime with this thing, even when going full-tilt.
Note: I was given a sample of this product in exchange for a review and demonstration, which of course has no bearing on the honesty of my opinions regarding the product. Hope my demonstration and test helps!