- Always close the power port before cleaning.
- Always disconnect KOOWHEEL Electric Longboard from the charger before cleaning it.
- Do not use thinners or other solvents to clean since they could damage surfaces.
- Use a damp cloth to clean plastic parts.
- Do not wash KOOWHEEL LONGBOARD with running water.
- To remove mud or dirt from underneath the vehicle use a plastic brush.
- Turn off KOOWHEEL LONGBOARD before charging it. Connect it to a power socket using the supplied cord and charger.
- The charger LED indicates the battery/charge level.
- When the battery is fully charged, the LED turns green, so disconnect KOOWHEEL LONGBOARD from the charger.
- Charging for too long (>4 hours) could damage the battery, reducing its duration.
- To extend the battery’s life, store KOOWHEEL LONGBOARD when it is fully charged.
- Store in a dark place at a temperature between 5-25°C.
- If not used for a long period of time, charge the battery once a month.
- Battery life depends on various factors such as weather, storage and use.
- Do not use the battery in the following cases: abnormal smells and/or excessive heat. Liquid leaks.
- Do not touch any substance leaking from the battery.
- Do not allow children or animals to touch the battery.
- KOOWHEEL LONGBOARD cannot be used when charging.
- Batteries contain hazardous substances. Do not open the battery and do not insert anything inside it.
- Only use the supplied battery charger.
- If over-charged, lithium batteries may explode.
- Do not throw in fires.
Post time: Dec-27-2017