It adheres to the tenet "Honest, industrious, enterprising, innovative" to develop new products constantly. It regards customers, success as its own success. Let us develop prosperous future hand in hand for Hot sale reasonable price Koowheel D3M Longboard Electric Skateboard with bluetooth remote control Wholesale to Canberra, We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success.
UPDATE: Took one star off because the little rubber bumpers just keep falling off. It’s driving me crazy. (without the rubber bumpers, when you step off the whole thing goes ‘limp’ and falls over, smashing the brittle plastic into the ground. It doesn’t stay standing automatically unless you balance it just right). I had to tape the bumpers on (see video), and even with that they fall off. It seems the rubber bumpers were an after thought.
✏️ Quick thoughts to supplement my video demonstration.
- Expensive, but super fun if you’re okay with the price.
- Take about 15 mins to get proficient. From 7 years old to 65, I’ve tested it on all… it’s very intuitive. (but scary at first!)
- Bluetooth speaker is LOUD! (I love it)
- Works on cement, hardwood floor, and sidewalks… not on grass as the photo infers! (unless it’s really hard turf).
- Super long lasting… seriously I’ve charged this thing once (several weeks ago), and it’s still going strong.
- It’s heavy! Don’t be carrying this with you while traveling or you’ll be cursing the weight.
- Perfect for videographers who want a smooth, steady shot. I’m using this thing at weddings.
- Overall, it’s extremely responsive. You can stop on a dime with this thing, even when going full-tilt.
Note: I was given a sample of this product in exchange for a review and demonstration, which of course has no bearing on the honesty of my opinions regarding the product. Hope my demonstration and test helps!
Testing out the motor of the prototype scooter.
My homemade motor scooter:
36 volt 500 watt motor (MY1020)
(3) 12v 12amp batteries = 36v 12amp
36 volt speed control and variable speed throttle
bike handle brake
bike handle grips
frame built out of 1 x 2 wood
bike seat with metal pole and 2 x 4 block foundation
plastic box with tools
pvc piping (steering) connects fork to frame