In order to reduce any type of risk, we recommend you carefully heed the following warnings.
Use KOOWHEEL Electric Longboard sensibly and responsibly.
KOOWHEEL Electric Skateboard is a hi-ech transport vehicle, but its incorrect and inappropriate use can cause injuries.
- Always wear shoes, a helmet and appropriate safety equipment such as knee pads, elbow pads and wrist bands. Using a firmly buckled skate helmet that provides cranial protection is recommended.
- Do not use without proper training; please read the manual before use. Otherwise, you could lose control of the vehicle and fall.
- Use by minors under 16 years of age is prohibited. Adult supervision is required for use by minors under 16.
- Pregnant women and people with disabilities should not use this vehicle.
- Do not use KOOWHEEL LONGBOARD under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other substances that could alter the user’s reflexes.
- Pay attention to surrounding objects when driving. Keeping a good view of the space used is essential to maintaining control.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes during use.
- KOOWHEEL LONGBOARD was designed to transport a single individual. Use by several individuals simultaneously is prohibited.
- We recommend you do not suddenly or abruptly accelerate or stop the vehicle; these behaviours could cause you to lose control.
- Check KOOWHEEL electric skateboard hoverboard before use.
- Perform maintenance after use.
- Do not use in dark or dimly lit areas.
- Make sure driving speed always permits safe stopping at any time and in any situation.
- We recommend you maintain a suitable safety distance from other vehicles when driving.
- Do not climb on or off at high speed, on terrains that are uneven or with very steep slopes.
- Do not place metal or sharp objects on the board.
- Do not use thinners or solvents to clean push scooter parts.
- Do not puncture or remove any KOOWHEEL LONGBOARD plastic part.
- Learn everything slowly, including new tricks. When you lose your balance do not wait until you fall – get off and start again. Start on gentle slopes. Next, move to slopes where the speed allows you to get off the board without falling.
- The most serious injury resulting from skate board use are bone fractures, so first learn to fall (rolling if possible) without a skate board.
- Beginners with skate boards should try with a friend or parent. The majority of severe accidents occur in the first month of use.
- Before getting off KOOWHEEL LONGBOARD check where you may end up because you may hit or injure people nearby.
- Join the local club and learn more. Prove you are a good user of the vehicle and pay attention to yourself and to other people.
- MAKE SURE THE BATTERY IS FULLY CHARGED BEFORE USE.
- KOOWHEEL LONGBOARD IS EQUIPPED WITH ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS UNDER ITS BOARD. PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW TO AVOID DAMAGING THEM.
Post time: Jan-10-2018