With a positive and progressive attitude to customer's interest, our company continuously improves our product quality to meet the needs of customers and further focuses on safety, reliability, environmental requirements, and innovation of
Professional factory selling Koowheel patent bluetooth smart scooter 6.5inch with led lights K3 for Buenos Aires Factory, Please send us your specifications and requirements, or feel free to contact us with any questions or inquiries that you may have.
1. Koowheel Patent design;
2. CE/ROHS/SGS certificates;
3. Gravity sensors, not the regular 4pcs silicone gros, more sensetive and stable, lower defective rate;
4. Led lights on the whole pedals;
5. Bluetooth speaker;
Pls check the video to know more on the model Koowheel K3:
1. Samsung original imported battery;
2. Taotao Tech mainboard;
3. Hanghong motor;
4. Raw materials made cover with UV covered;
5. Aluminium alloy body;
6. UL/CE certificated charger.
Warranty: 2 years
► Smart Self-Balancing 2 Wheel Electric Scooter new mode!!
This video explains a mode to ride safer when going fast! The company implemented a mode which I call “Cruise mode” which makes it much easier to go fast without hurting yourself!
► I got a hoverboard thing! This has many names which include the IO Hawk, PhunkeeDuck, Monorover R2, GlideBoard, AirBoard, FSPEED, UGlide, FSpeed, Hover board,, Swegway
► GET YOUR SWEGWAY TODAY!!
● https://goo.gl/G3ofrd (The exact one I purchased!)
► Social Media:
● Twitter – https://twitter.com/HazeyNZL
● Facebook – https://facebook.com/HazeyOfficial
● Livestream – https://twitch.tv/HazeyPlays
● Instagram – https://instagram.com/charliespicernz
►Become a better Gamer/YouTuber!!
● The headset I use! – https://goo.gl/W5jLFW
● Improve your aim, and overall performance! – https://goo.gl/cKJD4c
(Use code KFPromo14 for 10% off!)
● The best recording device on the market! – https://goo.gl/90GZFB
No, this is NOT our latest On Two Wheels! If you’re keeping track, we at Motorcyclist like to bring you a new episode of OTW ‘round about the first Thursday of every month. Well, as much as we hate to admit it, this month we’re a little behind (there may or may not have been an accident involved).
But, because our tireless Video Producer, Spenser Robert basically never sleeps he was able to cut together this small slice of behind the scenes footage from a recent trip to Thailand, where he and Senior Editor Zack Courts traveled on assignment. It’s just a small segment of two-wheeled life in Thailand, seen from the perspective of two wide-eyed tourists on their way to competing in an international riding contest.
What were Spenser and Zack up to, exactly, stuck in Chiang Mai for most of a day? Where were they headed? Why Thailand? The freshest episode of On Two Wheels will surely reveal all. ‘Til then, we hope you enjoy this peek behind the production curtain, and it will hold you over until the whole story is presented next week.